Friday, May 7, 2010

Is Anyone Home?

It has been literally months since I got on this blog site. I can say that I have been so busy... but the truth is that I have decided to spend my available time doing other things. It's true that we have 24 hours a day no matter what, and we elect how we want to spend those hours. I may decide to put 12 hours a day into my work (with perhaps some encouragement from my boss), but it is still a decision that I make. Sure, that decision may result it consequences that are unintended, but I still have the power to make that decision.

I took the day off today. I plan on spending some time with my family, and maybe even relaxing a bit. The work will have to wait.

What decisions are you making? Do you hear what I am saying? You have choices - how are you making them? Hello? Is anyone home?

God bless you abundantly!

No comments: